Thursday, January 11, 2018

Yesterday and today

I put up everything I wrote in the past few months on the blog yesterday because I wanted to expose myself on the Internet.
I wanted to put myself out there so that this I can be vanquished.
It is only when I put the I out of the equation that the going is good.
for me.
So yes, I am doing this for me.
In fact, the me is making the I do it.

I have always been fascinated with this entity called the ego -- in the parlance of our times, of course.

I want to see what other names does ego have,

deep thought?
is one of the names too, hats off to the one that came up with that one*.

god?
i still almost hand myself to the ones that came up with that one*.

mental illness?
gratitude to the one who came up with that one, i always feel.

*goethe is god










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home