Tuesday, January 09, 2018

space

A sense I could not give up till now, was the sense of humour.
Reader's Digest fucked with my mind.
It told me Laughter is the best medicine.
And to top it all were the Laughter clubs.

When I came to my thirties,
I understood that a lot of shit passes by
as sense of humour.

That is when I decided to let go of that medicine,
to spit that humour that was forced down my throat
from since I was a child.

I am grateful to you my dearest world
for forcing it down my throat,
Else, how could i have spat it out?

You are the world to me,
and my god,
everything,
you are.

I bow to you and thank you.
always,
--------------------------------------------------------

The thing is, you can always blame it on your parents,
god forbid, if any of your parent is a human.
if both are, god save you.

But both always are.
Poor things,
swaying with the world.
Poor dears,
swaying so much that it is not easy to let go of the queasy feeling.

I love you both.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To you,
I dedicate this








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wondrous beauty of silence, nothingness, space,
the being.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home