Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Poems

Everything i wrote in the past few months,
I want to put up on my blog,
for all to read.

This poem is called Everything as it begins with the word

Everything,
Even what you write
is coloured

I can do this no more.

Beauty of the white
is so close to me

I will not be
                pigeonholed

I will not be
                lazy

This next one is a conversation between a man and a woman

Man: Why I asked who you are, is because I want to know who you are.
Woman:
Before saying who I am,
I would like to know who you are.

Man: Don't you know who I am? I have been thundering and blowing, and it is all there for you to see.
How dare you ask me who I am.
Woman:
Fight me then, if you want to know who I am.
Man: We have suffered for conflicts (drama)
Are still nursing our wounds
The wounds are only healing,
In fact, today morning,
one of them bled
Woman: I bleed alone (drama). Please don't leave me alone (senti). I will let you have the last word.
Man: It should be okay then.
Woman: (in her mind: i win)


Two poems
There is god/good in us,
And there is devil/evil
But, only the good can help all of us together.
And so we must
let go of the evil.
We may be attached to it,
addicted to it
It may have become a matter of habit,
But, you have to let it go.

Society is where we want to live
All its flaws we are aware of
Its flaws too will fall off one by one,
if only you would let go.

I would have written a poem
but that asks of me
the style that I want to rob myself of
For that is the evil in me
That tries to creep in every time I write
in a language I am only learning. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home