Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Living in a city

Cities,
they always have such a charm and beauty 
that they woo all the drifters,
the ones whose home is elsewhere,
cities will never be loved by the persons who live in them,
or at least not as much as they love their homes.

But they have existed since time immemorial now.

They were genuinely created by man.
His blood and sweat.

I like what man has created,
I like it better than my home. 

Home is a beautiful memory,
And this city is where the memory stays alive. 

But my relationship with home is not a memory alone.
It is who I am 

The only way out my friends who feel forsaken by home (this does not include refugees from war torn areas -- because they already know)

is for us to feel at home. 
always. 

love to bengaluru
thank you. 









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home