Sunday, January 14, 2018

Present tense

The thing with hating your own brothers and sisters is you that you know it is okay to hate them, it is only strangers you must not bestow your hate upon.
Though we in our little worlds think that this country is made up of many many brothers and sisters all torn apart and have nothing to do with each other, is because we are living in our little worlds. and cannot see beyond this little world of ours.
We can see sometimes, but pettiness is the master of them all, she comes
pettiness,
in all her prettiness.
And with her guiles and gestures,

Dear god,
I read in the Wire today Gandhiji's third speech during his last fast.

I wanted to tell him it is all going wrong.
Here, in my little world.

As Gandhiji is no more, I think it all makes sense, he knew the truth about India, because he is the father.

We in our little worlds, can worry that it is not turning out alright, and it never can.

or will.

Without having stepped outside my little world, I want to be able to tell, what is happening out there.
I want to know.

Is it possible?

We must hang on to our little worlds too, there is no reason for anyone to be flung out of this great nation.

Yesterday in office, a designer mocks farmers.

I did not say mocked because really it is always the present tense for me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home