Thursday, January 11, 2018

Going to office

When we look at the man-woman equation only in terms of sameness, we are doing a great disservice to the idea of looking at the man-woman equation.
So though I agree with all the studies that show we are the same,
i want to start at the premise that we are two.
it is because when we look from the vantage point of it all being the same,
we are discounting the experiences that individuals have in their lives.
All the difference in humans comes from how they have lived.
So if we say man-woman, or rich-poor, or bad-good, we are only looking in terms of lives led.

I have been hesitant so far to talk about the man-woman equation so far only because I believe there are many issues that one can talk/write about, instead.
But in the deeper recesses of my mind, I have this belief tucked away,
that tells me, this is the most basic equation, you see and if you do not or fail to understand how it is the same, despite the experience factor,
you will lose it all.

never can i allow my experience to be discounted, in pretty much the same way as I wouldn't allow a fellow human being's experience to be discounted.

ranting because I want to delay what I must do.

get up and go,
to office (hurrah to the gloriousness of it all)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home