Thursday, April 23, 2015

About this fever I had last night

I know the title says one thing and I did set out to tell you about this fever I had last night. However, many things happened since last night and I can only tell you what is happening right now.
You may ask me what sort of a story-teller can confess to not being able to talk of things past or at least future.
But I was thinking about this role of story-teller and I feel I'd rather be a poet.
And this is a poem.
Inspired (Copied).
If you are the imaginary friend I have been talking to,
Then surely I have told you this before.
That I am self-obssessed and trying to make myself better,
For you.
I am sure that got you.
So now that I have got your attention, I find myself losing mine
I want to flit around
Float around
Never escape. Be in it always.
Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home