Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Morning ritual

I woke up pretty early for my standards today. It was not a quiet morning at all. Too much noise everywhere, I'd say. Made by people who mean business. Busybodies. Everybodies.

Cleaning this or that. Mending this and that.  
Writing, studying, speaking. 
And even making art. 

When you watch the world go by as you are supine, your thoughts tend to take this route. The only way out of this whirlpool that threatens to destroy everything that mankind ever was or will be, is to sit up and throw back the curtains. I say this from experience and this is probably one of the many unsolicited pieces of advice that you will get from me, if you care to stay on. 

As for me, I am fine with this thought process as long as I can lie around for a few more minutes. Just a few...

This time when my eyes open it is noon. Quite a ripe and ready time of the day to jump out of bed, I'd say. Sheepish, but thirsting for life again. 


  






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home