Saturday, August 25, 2018

Importance of the pen

Slowly slowly one learns new things. All through life you must have one thing with you, the willingness to learn, if you lose that at any point there is danger to you, as we are beings born after the great Charles Darwin, we cannot deny that evolution is what we are, being animals who understand concepts and convey it to each other in whichever we can, we just do the things we do best, in my case it is writing, and hence before even attempting to write I must exhort my art, and hence, this post on the importance of the pen as the only weapon I would ever use in my lifetime. Now I read what I have written so far and find many points in it that need elaboration but when you are writing to survive would there be time to elaborate? Shouldn’t you be able to say what you want in as few words as you can? So imagine you have gained so much practice to keep it short and simple that you can not elaborate! Take a deep breath dear writer of this, sit down and have a glass of water. The devil is inside me, I have to purge it first. I do not want to tell stories I do not want to say anything that is short of the most profound. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home