Saturday, May 05, 2018

happiness

If I am happy, everything around me will be happy.
If I am sad, everything around me will be sad.
Happy: It is a word that simplifies an emotion. It is so, because words are meant to simplify what one feels.
So I choose the word happy, because any other word, however profound it may be, only simplifies the feeling.
and hence it is as good a word as another. Substitute it with whichever you will: Content, pleased, comfortable and so on.
It is derilium in youth.
It is content in middle age.
It is rest in old age.
As a race we are in our middle age. So content is where we should be.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody is responsible for anybody's happiness.
The sentence above, is untrue.

We are all responsible for each other's happiness.
The sentence above, is true.
and attainable.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home