Thursday, April 28, 2016

Advice

My brother once told me, whatever it is that you are doing wrong, don't do it.
Very sound advice, that,
because it brought my attention to the fact that I could be doing something wrong.
We spend most of our lives thinking that we do no wrong.

The advice worked for me because it also told me,
there is a certain thing that you are doing wrong, and not
every thing.
It is a relief to know you have to just fix one thing,
and the rest will fall in place.

Identifying that thing is not an easy task though,
one can spend one's whole life doing that,

and never be able to engage with the society,
or build something to leave behind --
as a token of appreciation,
for the wonderful times had.

so you do not really have to follow it through,
stop when you know enough,
a general understanding is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home